Timothy H. Wright
OverviewTim Wright focuses his practice on counseling insurers on complex coverage and bad faith matters, from the claim stage through litigation. Tim advises clients on making coverage determinations, drafting coverage position letters and litigating coverage actions. He addresses coverage issues for underlying claims, ranging from mass torts and pollution losses to actions against nursing care facilities and managed care organizations. His practice includes advising insurers on claims arising under various liability insurance policies, including commercial general liability, excess, professional and pollution liability.
- DRI, Insurance Law Committee Publications Vice Chair
- Key Coverage Issues Presented by the Supplementary Payments Provision, New Appleman Current Critical Issues in Ins. Law, Spring 2016.
- "The Supplementary Payments Provision," DRI Insurance Coverage and Claims Institute, Chicago, Illinois, March 26, 2015.
- "Writing a Reservation of Rights Letter: A North American Compendium," co-author of Illinois chapter, DRI (2014).
- "Professional Liability Insurance: A Compendium of State Law," co-author of Missouri and Wisconsin chapters, DRI (2012).
- "The Politics of Reversal: The Seventh Circuit Reins in a District Court Judge’s Wayward Employment Discrimination Decisions," 3 SEVENTH CIRCUIT REV. 168 (2007).