Directors & Officers / Financial Institutions LiabilitySkarzynski Marick is widely recognized as one of the preeminent global leaders and pioneers in D&O liability insurance. Members of our D&O Liability practice have experience going back nearly 50 years to the advent of one of the first commercial products used in the industry. Over the years, we have remained at the forefront of the evolving market, counseling clients as the need for, and breadth of, reform and innovation demanded. With a future signaling more change, our team understands the complex and varied factors that influence the global market for D&O and corporate liability insurance.
Our worldwide clients, who insure Fortune 500 corporations, banks, mutual funds, insurance companies and non-profit organizations, turn to us for creative and innovative solutions to their complex issues as well as their high-profile cases. We advise our clients on legal issues that arise in every facet of the D&O industry, including:
- Providing strategic counsel on complex securities and other management litigation and related issues of policy interpretation
- Developing innovative and persuasive negotiation strategies for coverage disputes before, during, and after mediation
- Offering underwriting advice and analysis on coverage issues and trends
- Drafting policies, applications and endorsements
- Representing insurers in coverage litigation and arbitrations